Gold, silver prices: The price of 24 carat gold also recorded an increase on Friday with one gram of 24-carat gold being priced at ₹6,011. The price of gold increased on Friday with the cost of one gram of 22 carat gold increasing to ₹5,510 from yesterday’s ₹5,470 , as per the figures released by Good returns. Accordingly, the prices of eight grams and 10 grams of 22K gold also increased to ₹44,080 and ₹55,100 from the previous day figures, respectively. The price of 24 carat gold also recorded an increase on Friday with one gram of 24-carat gold being priced at ₹6,011 while eight grams and 10 grams are priced at ₹48,088 and ₹60,110 respectively. Meanwhile, the prices of silver remained unchanged from the previous day’s figures. A gram of silver is priced at ₹73.10 while, the price of eight grams of silver stood at ₹584.80. Ten grams of silver is available at ₹731 while one kg of silver will cost ₹73,100, Good returns said. In India, the gold prices are sourced from reputed jewelers and are based on factors including global demand, currency, interest rates and government policies. Last month, the 22k gold achieved the highest rate of ₹57,200 on May 5, while 24k of gold was priced at ₹62,400 on the same day. The lowest rate in the month for 22k gold was recorded at ₹55,450 on May 30 while 24k gold was priced at ₹60,490 on the same day.
- Excellence Iconic Awards: Celebrating Remarkable Achievements.
- Logitech MX Keys S Combo Hosts Rare Innovation In a Computer Keyboard And Mouse
- India For ‘De-Dollarizing’ Trade With More Nations
- Amazon Most Favored E-Commerce Platform; Tier II Cities Online Savvy: Survey
- Financial Matters In Focus: 5 Key Deadlines And Changes In July To Keep An Eye On
- HDFC Vaults Into Ranks of World’s Most Valuable Banks After This Merger
- Gold, Silver Prices in India: Check Latest Rates of Your City On June 27
- ‘Can Say Very Clearly That…’: RBI Governor Das On Withdrawal of ₹2000 Notes
- Closing Bell: Sensex Slips 284 Points To 63,239, Nifty Drops to 18,771
- Closing Bell: After Reaching All-Time High, Sensex Settles At 63,523, Nifty at Over 18,850