Find out the rates for 22K and 24K gold, as well as silver, for the first day of the week. The prices of both 22 and 24 carat (K) gold, as well as silver, are unchanged on Monday, as compared to the day before. According to the Good returns website, customers must pay ₹5,572 for 1 gram, ₹44,576 for 8 gram, and ₹55,720 for 10 gram of 22K gold. 100 gram, meanwhile, is available for ₹5,57,200. Similarly, 1 gram, 8 gram, 10 gram, and 100 gram of 24K of the metal is priced at ₹6,079, ₹48,632, ₹60,790, and ₹6,07,900, respectively. It must be noted, however, that the rates mentioned above are without taxes such as GST, TCS, and local levies. Customers must contact their local jewelers to find out the actual rates. Silver, meanwhile, continues to be priced at ₹76.90 for 1 gram. You can purchase 8 gram, 10 gram, and 100 gram of the metal for ₹615.20, ₹769, and ₹7,690, respectively. In Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata, 1 gram of silver is at ₹769, and in Bengaluru, Chennai and Hyderabad, at ₹804.
- Excellence Iconic Awards: Celebrating Remarkable Achievements.
- Logitech MX Keys S Combo Hosts Rare Innovation In a Computer Keyboard And Mouse
- India For ‘De-Dollarizing’ Trade With More Nations
- Amazon Most Favored E-Commerce Platform; Tier II Cities Online Savvy: Survey
- Financial Matters In Focus: 5 Key Deadlines And Changes In July To Keep An Eye On
- HDFC Vaults Into Ranks of World’s Most Valuable Banks After This Merger
- Gold, Silver Prices in India: Check Latest Rates of Your City On June 27
- ‘Can Say Very Clearly That…’: RBI Governor Das On Withdrawal of ₹2000 Notes
- Closing Bell: Sensex Slips 284 Points To 63,239, Nifty Drops to 18,771
- Closing Bell: After Reaching All-Time High, Sensex Settles At 63,523, Nifty at Over 18,850