A spurt in global energy prices has led to a 70 per cent jump in the price of CNG in the last one year. Earlier in October, IGL increased the price of CNG by Rs 3 per kg across Delhi-NCR. The Indraprastha Gas Ltd (IGL) has hiked the prices for compressed natural gas (CNG) in Delhi-NCR with effect from Saturday, December 17. The CNG prices in Delhi have gone up from Rs 78.61 per kg to Rs 79.56 per kg. CNG will now cost Rs.82.12 per kg in Noida, Greater Noida, and Ghaziabad. In Gurugram, CNG will cost Rs.87.89 per kg. A spurt in global energy prices has led to a 70 per cent jump in the price of CNG in the last one year. Earlier in October, IGL increased the price of CNG by Rs 3 per kg across Delhi-NCR. Earlier this week, ICRA Ratings said that rising gas prices have constrained CNG penetration in commercial vehicles to 9-10 per cent in the current fiscal from peaks of 16 per cent. The operating costs for CNG vehicles increased by about 20 per cent over the past year and are even higher vis-a-vis comparable diesel variants in certain cities like Delhi and Mumbai, by 5-20 per cent now, due to rising gas prices.
- Excellence Iconic Awards: Celebrating Remarkable Achievements.
- Logitech MX Keys S Combo Hosts Rare Innovation In a Computer Keyboard And Mouse
- India For ‘De-Dollarizing’ Trade With More Nations
- Amazon Most Favored E-Commerce Platform; Tier II Cities Online Savvy: Survey
- Financial Matters In Focus: 5 Key Deadlines And Changes In July To Keep An Eye On
- HDFC Vaults Into Ranks of World’s Most Valuable Banks After This Merger
- Gold, Silver Prices in India: Check Latest Rates of Your City On June 27
- ‘Can Say Very Clearly That…’: RBI Governor Das On Withdrawal of ₹2000 Notes
- Closing Bell: Sensex Slips 284 Points To 63,239, Nifty Drops to 18,771
- Closing Bell: After Reaching All-Time High, Sensex Settles At 63,523, Nifty at Over 18,850