Find out the rates for 22K and 24K gold, as well as silver, for the fourth day of the week. Gold prices on Thursday has slightly increased as compared with yesterday’s cost. However, the price of silver has reduced by a negligible amount. According to Good returns, the cost of 1 gram 22K gold is ₹5,595, for 8 gram it is ₹44,760, for 10 gram ₹55,950 and similarly for 100 gram of 22K gold is ₹5,59,500. Similarly, 1 gram, 8 gram, 10 gram, and 100 gram of 24K gold is priced at ₹6,104, ₹48,832, ₹61,040 and ₹6,10,400, respectively. It must be noted, however, that the rates mentioned above are without taxes such as GST, TCS, and local levies. Customers must contact their local jewellers to find out the actual rates. Meanwhile, the price of silver has seen a decline where 1 gram is priced at ₹76.50, 8 gram at ₹612,10 gram at ₹765, 100 gram at ₹7,650 and 1 kg at ₹76,700.10 gram of silver in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Lucknow is priced at ₹765 and in Hyderabad, Kerala, Chennai, Bhubaneswar it is ₹802.
- Excellence Iconic Awards: Celebrating Remarkable Achievements.
- Logitech MX Keys S Combo Hosts Rare Innovation In a Computer Keyboard And Mouse
- India For ‘De-Dollarizing’ Trade With More Nations
- Amazon Most Favored E-Commerce Platform; Tier II Cities Online Savvy: Survey
- Financial Matters In Focus: 5 Key Deadlines And Changes In July To Keep An Eye On
- HDFC Vaults Into Ranks of World’s Most Valuable Banks After This Merger
- Gold, Silver Prices in India: Check Latest Rates of Your City On June 27
- ‘Can Say Very Clearly That…’: RBI Governor Das On Withdrawal of ₹2000 Notes
- Closing Bell: Sensex Slips 284 Points To 63,239, Nifty Drops to 18,771
- Closing Bell: After Reaching All-Time High, Sensex Settles At 63,523, Nifty at Over 18,850